My name is Artur Sowiński and welcome to my blog.
Here you will find various records of wisdom (hopefully) which I gathered along my path of life, plant based (a.k.a. vegan) diet, computers and everything else.
A short list of what can be attributed to me:
- A believer in an individual soul and free will of all sentient life, a non-associated Christian (follower of teachings of early holy texts, ones before emperor Constantine mangled them into today’s Bible)
- Open source capitalist – ideas, information, animals or sentient life are never a “possession”, only products of ideas can be things, with as little government regulatory intrusions as possible
- Comfortable with various power-tools ( I made my own computer desk! ) and a chefs knife ( I often cook for myself from scratch )
- Author of the book “Millennials Guide” about how to get out of debts and regain own free will so you wont fall for headgames of some strange people
- 100% plant based foodie and aspiring fittie. Observer of power of natural self healing through targeted plant based nutrition, meditation and genuine love
- Previously skilled in Taoist Tai-Chi form of meditative exercise
- Previously trained in various opensource systems and software, creator of the Gaia system of instantly uptated, full 3d and no-hard-disk desktops
- Pro individual consent and self defence rights, pro American 2nd amendment and pro life. Strong believer in personal, individual self determination and answering only to God for own actions
- Believer in existence of intelligent non-humans, both less and more technologically advanced as us
- Cat person
And a lots of other stuff I forgot about.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll have fun reading my blog